Email contact re issue with boiler

View Tag Cloud
    Level 2
    Hi

We have been left with an advice notice from the manufacturers of our boiler due to the filter being fitted on the wrong pipe.

I want to contact EON via email but it seems impossible!!!

I have been given several different email addresses and none of them appear to be able to help me. The email addresses are either incorrect in some way as they bounce back, or I don't get any response, or if I do actually get a reply they just refer me back to another department who have already told me they can't help.

Bloody joke quite frankly.

If someone can assist with an email address or a UK address it would be appreciated.
  • 12 Replies

Level 91
    @Suzynic

Was the boiler installed incorrectly by eon next? The usual email address is hi@eonnext.com and to raise a complaint it is unhappy@eonnext.com
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 2
    Hi, EON arranged the installation yes.

I have emailed hi@eonnext.com several times now and to be honest the emails I have had back look like spam, lots of emojis and silly comments! The first advisor said that he had 'actioned everything' and had sent me 'statements in the post' which made no sense whatsoever and the second advisor said she didn't know what they had done!
    The third advisor asked ME what he had done which was quite concerning.

They asked me to contact heat@eon-uk.com which say they only deal with district heating schemes in London. I have also emailed the unhappy email and not had any response, solarcustomersupport no response, installationservicescomplaints no response.......
    Level 91
    @Suzynic

Once a complaint has been raised at unhappy they have eight weeks to do something to your satisfaction. If the filter is on the wrong pipe then that may invalidate the boiler warranty so that’s something to bear in mind even if the filter is subsequently fitted to the correct pipe.
    Level 2
    Yes this is what is concerning us as the boiler is still under warranty.

I have contacted unhappy but haven't even had an automated response back which doesn't fill me with much hope that they have actually got my email.
    Level 92
    @Suzynic

You would have possibly got your new boiler via a deal from E.On Next but it is E.On Energy you will need to contact.

Telephone 0800 054 6250

By letter: EEISL, Westwood Business Park, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8LG
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 91
    @Suzynic

From what I can gather, the work would have been done by Eon Installation Services Ltd. https://www.eonenergy.com/terms-and-...tallation.html

I can't find where I got that info from but it's worth a punt.

It says...

6. Standard of service

If We don’t deliver the standard of service You reasonably expect, We want to know about it so We can try and put it right. Email or call Us on the details in paragraph 4 above to discuss Your complaint. We’ll then assess Your complaint and try to resolve things to Your satisfaction. If We can’t resolve Your complaint there and then, We’ll carry out a full review and respond to You within eight weeks.

Here's para 4...

4. Your right to cancel

You have a 14-day cooling off period if You wish to cancel this Agreement. If you would like to cancel, please get in touch either by phone on 0800 054 6250, or by notifying Us in writing and sending this to either (a) E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG or (b) Salesteam@eonenergy.com. You may use the cancellation form provided in Schedule 1 if you wish.
    Level 92
    @Suzynic

If your boiler was installed by a third party contractor on behalf of Eon, you should have been given a certificate at commissioning and sigh-off which should have the installers Gas Safe registration number and contact details. That might help if you can't get any joy with Eon.

Community Team
    Hi @Suzynic

I'm really sorry to hear of all the trouble you've had back-and-fourth when you've been in touch with customer service😔

You'll receive emails from E.ON Next regarding boiler installations etc and @JoeSoap is right - the appointment booking is handled by E.ON Energy Solutions/Installation Services who are a separate arm of the E.ON brand, and they should've sent some correspondence containing information for contact for after sales should any issues arise.

Were you left with any paperwork/did you receive any emails during your journey from booking the appointment or afterwards?
    Last edited by PeterT_EONNext; 15-02-24 at 15:20. Reason: spelling
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    @Suzynic if you can't find an email address or if emails are not getting through, try calling EON's customer service. They may be able to provide you with the correct email address or help you resolve the issue over the phone.