Not happy

Level 1
    Topped up gas and electric smart meters with £10 on each on SUNDAY (money never went on) spoke to someone from eon next on here and was told it would be on in the next one to two hours ( still never went on). got home from work MONDAY and phoned eon next to be told ill have to call back the next morning. Phoned TUESDAY MORNING . sent out someone to fit new meters (card and key meters witch i never wanted) i wanted smart meters. Was told my gas card should be her by THURSDAY (wont hold my breath). Will eon be giving me my £20 back ????????? And i had to take the day off work today.
    Last edited by 1966gary14; 12-04-22 at 15:49.
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Hi @1966gary14 I'm sorry to hear about what's been happening with your meters.

From what I understand, the communication stopped completely with your Smart Pay As You Go Meters which is why these have been replaced with key and card meters on an emergency appointment to ensure you can keep on supply.

You won't lose out on any top ups you've made - any top up you made that didn't go onto the meter can be provided back to you via your key/card for the gas and electricity meters, please ensure you get in touch with customer services to claim this back.

We'll be in touch with you once we can install Smart Pay As You Go Meters in your home again.

Thanks - Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here