Since migrating to EON.NEXT

Level 1
    Ok,

since migrating in February I have had nothing but problems.

Your world pay platform is broken. Money is in my bank account and i use it all the time for online purchases. Whenever i try to add gas or electricity to my emter your "eon.next" site just says "something went wrong". I managed to get it to work this morning once for electricity so left it as thank god its worked. How wrong I was, that the electricity was cut off and i checked my back and all i see is the payment as "Pending". I did several 1.00 transactions as that was exactly the same.

This left me and my family without electricity for 2 hours whilst I tried to all your support line. I never go through as I was on hold for over an hour and my mobile dies.

3 hours later I get an email to say payment has been sent to my meter.

I am now having the same issue with the gas payment. All i get is "something went wrong" message on the Eon.next site. It;s quite simply broken an d nto fit for purpose!
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Hi @millzee I'm really sorry to hear of the experience you've had online with our website and your Smart Pay As You Go Meters.

Smart Pay As You Go is still quite new to E.ON Next so there are a few teething issues - each time this happens, a report is generated and I can promise you that we're on it with making sure everything is done to ensure all these issues don't happen going forward.

We'd never want you to be off supply should you encounter an issue like this, you may have been calling our general phone number if you were on hold for over an hour. We're very busy currently due to all of the price changes that are happening so it can be a little difficult to get through there at the moment.

Should you encounter this again, please call this number: 0808 501 5909

The number above is for our Smart Pay As You Go Team, and you'll need option 2 when you call this (hopefully you won't need to moving forward, but please note this down should you need it)

There are things that can be done to make sure your meters don't go off supply if there is, for any reason, a problem with the payment you've made not going onto your meters within 30 minutes of making your top up.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here