E.ON Next Community Highlights July 2022

Oh July July, what to say about July? What a month it has been!

As an English way to start a conversation, I believe we do need to highlight how hot this month has been! Nearly hitting 40 degrees I believe it has been one of the hottest temperatures of the last few years. I really hope you stayed in the shades and that you found different ways to cool down.

Personally, I have been out of the office for most of the month and I spent the past few days surfing around the forum checking what you all have been up to!😁

The first thing first, I want to be shouting out about the amazing community roadshow that our amazing team has been working on throughout this month. So far we have visited the Leicester and Nottingham offices where we had the chance to speak about the community, what our values and aims are and how grateful we are for all our members that we love seeing supporting each other. Me personally, will be joining the rest of the team at our community roadshow meetings in Bolton on the 17/18 of August. Really looking forward to being part of this journey.🚘

Here’s a little sneak peak of some of us ! Why don’t you give it a go to see who is who ?

Despite the travelling and the hot weather, we still have plenty to highlight. 🤗
    As some of you may have seen,we have been working on the ‘Sustainable Future’ board where you can find out more about different ways of becoming more sustainable from energy savings ideas to solar panels or smart switching programmes.
    Even us, as a team, have been meeting with Callum from UK Solutions to educate us on what E.on Next is investing in to deliver net zero strategies and technology for homes, businesses and cities in the UK. If this is something that you are interested in, watch this space for more threads and posts to come along.

Another amazing news was the official partnership for the Common Wealth Games in Birmingham 2022. The Games welcomed competitors from 72 nations and territories, they are expected to have a global TV audience of 1.5 billion. This is a great opportunity to share our abilities to help businesses, communities and entire cities to take ‘Action for Climate’ and to take greater strides towards zero carbon environmental goals.

For the new members, or anyone who has joined us recently, we have loved to see you engage with our welcome messages and we are so happy that we are the right place for some of you that may not have other social media platforms. We cannot wait to see you engage with us and how much you can bring to the community!
    Finally, this month we have implemented the Badges!
    📛

Have you had the chance to see them? Some of our top contributors members have already gained some and we cannot wait to see more of you to start gaining them too! This is how they look!

After taking your time reading about the exciting things that have happened to us this month,I want to thank you all for being here and being part of our amazing community! Without you there wouldn’t be an E.on Next community! It is thanks to you all if we are near to hitting 10K community members. Be proud of it ! 💪

If we are going to achieve that, it is thanks to your engagement,posts and amazing support that you offer one another!

Now, it is your turn! What is that thing that remained impressed the most during this month ? We would love to hear from you!

• 17 Replies

Level 78
    Technically... I can't do that photo challenge due to... Unique unfair advantages... That only I have.

But that's not gonna stop me anyway. Missing from it are Bennie and HannahD. The guy with the crazy hairstyle is Pete, to the right of the poster isn't Beki because it's an imposter trying to claim to be Beki, far right is Anasa with Hannah S to the left of her...

And it seems Hat might have snuck in along with that FiT guy... So that just leaves Deb...
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Level 78
    And possible indications of Hannah D hiding away in the background it seems... Everyone else is either an imposter or not part of the community team.

In fact, I think this version is much improved over the original! XD

Name:  Screenshot 2022-08-07 173223.png
Views: 1201
Size:  252.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by theunknowntech; 07-08-22 at 16:47.
    Community Team
    Technically... I can't do that photo challenge due to... Unique unfair advantages... That only I have.

But that's not gonna stop me anyway. Missing from it are Bennie and HannahD. The guy with the crazy hairstyle is Pete, to the right of the poster isn't Beki because it's an imposter trying to claim to be Beki, far right is Anasa with Hannah S to the left of her...

And it seems Hat might have snuck in along with that FiT guy... So that just leaves Deb...

Nice try @theunknowntech 😎 we seem to have beaten you on this one!
    You do have some correct predictions, but some not so correct 🤔
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈
    Community Team
    Oh wait, that's right. Cuz you are on the far left. :)
    Nice try 😉 any more suggestions?
    Little hint - you were correct the first time, its others that are the mystery 🤨
    Level 78
    Those that I have not identified are either people I haven't encountered before, or aren't part of any team that patrols this forum. As a result, I have no data about them on file in my databanks.
    Last edited by theunknowntech; 07-08-22 at 21:00.
    Level 78
    Nice try 😉 any more suggestions?
    Little hint - you were correct the first time, its others that are the mystery 🤨
    Ohh realllllyyyyy???

Not with this fixed version! XD

I think you'll now find I'm 100% correct and will claim my prize. :)

Name:  t2.png
Views: 1156
Size:  493.4 KB
    Community Team
    Ohh realllllyyyyy???

Not with this fixed version! XD

I think you'll now find I'm 100% correct and will claim my prize. :)

Name:  t2.png
Views: 1156
Size:  493.4 KB

What happened to your early predictions that included Hattie, Greame from FiT and Deb? 🤭
    Level 78
    You can see what happened quite clearly. :)

Somehow, they've spontaneously gone dark somehow. XD