E.ON Next community, we want your feedback!

View Tag Cloud
    Community Team
    Hey @Rik thanks for taking the time to send us some feedback โญ. Whether that is positive or negative we wanna hear it! ๐Ÿ“ฃ besides, how would we change the experience for others if we don't know what to change?

I remember us talking a little while ago regarding SEG payment rates and how much E.ON Next are paying for your export, and although you decided to go with another company; we're happy that you're happy ๐Ÿ˜บ. I agree with you on the cheque payment side of things - I too would be bamboozled ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚. But I have asked about this and I've been told that customers can set up a payment and the money will go to you via BACS if you choose rather than cheque! They've changed the application process & this payment is an option now ๐Ÿ™‰.

I'm glad that you've found the website at your new supplier easier to navigate too - although our website and content is professionally designed and award winning (us at E.ON Next are super proud of it! ๐Ÿคฉ) I suppose those things are down to personal preference and I understand that everyone is different and sometimes things are just not for them. When it comes to Customer Service within our company we do recognise that we have some downfalls and that things could run easier and smoother ๐Ÿ˜ฃ so we are currently working super hard to get that sorted and deliver the best possible experience going forward.

Thank you Rik for your feedback ๐Ÿ˜Š, although you've decided to leave E.ON Next the Community will always be here for you! So please stick around ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
    ๐ŸŒ Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    ๐Ÿ‘‰get in touch๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions ๐Ÿ‘‰ HERE ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
    Hey everyone. ๐Ÿ‘‹

It's really interesting to see how everyone gets in touch. For me, the phone is always my last resort and I prefer emails ๐Ÿ˜Š

We love to hear from you, as we are always striving to be better for our customers and so I wanted to share with you an opportunity to get involved!

Have a read of this thread and if you're interested, pop me a message below and I'll send you the details.

As always anyway I can help, I will,
    Beki
    Level 92
    @Beki_EONNext

I will always use the phone in the first instance. Twitter, email and other methods are not 'immediate' and I cannot bear sending a message then having to keep checking for responses over hours, days or even weeks.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 91
    @Beki_EONNext

it depends on the matter and itโ€™s urgency. And the financial resilience of the customer comes into it as well. In theory all enquiries should be resolved first time every time. But time and time again issues get reported here where the reverse is clearly evident.

Iโ€™ve often thought that if texting had been invented before voice calling became possible then texting would now be dead. With a voice call it should be the case that the issue is dealt with fully in one interaction. With all other methods the potential for extended interaction is much higher - whether through misunderstanding, misinterpretation or worse.

Personally I think suppliers are under investing in phone access. I think suppliers should be barred from signing up new customers if their call waiting times for existing customers are too long, and certainly waiting times for new customers should always be longer than for existing customers.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but Iโ€™ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Level 92
    @Beki_EONNext

I don't fit the criteria unfortunately otherwise I'd happily oblige.
    Level 91
    @meldrewreborn & @retrotecchie Do you guys qualify to be a part of the feedback study?

Nope, My energy account rolls on as it should and my readings are always correct - that's because I submit them online rather than through the phone - this is a smart meter free home you'll recall. And I suspect that I'm a fairly intelligent customer and I know how things are supposed to work.

My Estimated annual usage is shown as 2400 kWh, which is fair as a look back over the past 12 months. Looking forward I'd expect that to come down to circa 1850 per annum as older heavier consumption months drop out and are replaced by newer lower figures. My account balance in my last bill was ยฃ35 in credit which is fair enough.

So nothing to complain about from me, and no need to contact customer services. If I did have to call I would like to think that I was speaking from a position of strength because I tend to know what I'm talking about and I know my rights and I know the responsibilities of energy suppliers. In that regards quite a few of us regular contributors are in quite a minority I think. It's because many customers just don't understand systems, processes, tariffs, direct debits price caps and the Energy Price Guarantee and the like, that they get confused, upset, and agitated especially during this energy price crisis. To counter that is a very big job, but we try to help where we can.

I still think that referring people back to customer services (even if armed with our advice) where they've been let down before is not the most helpful policy.