Community Milestone: We've hit 50,000 posts!

View Tag Cloud
    Community Team
    Hello Community!!!

So who noticed we had passed the 45k mark?? Who's your money on?

It's time to celebrate πŸŽ‰ maybe we will have a party like @JoeSoap requested at 35k? Lets see what we can put together πŸ₯‚ - @Anasa_EONNext & @HannahD_EONNext

Well Well Well.......50,000 posts! πŸ“£ for those in the back! 50k posts!!! πŸ“£ Incredible!

I for one are incredibly proud of everything we have achieved on the Community, we appreciate every single one of you, we have achieved this together 🀝

I have been trying to find some interesting facts about the number 50,000 keeping in line with the post before, which I loved, so here goes...

πŸ•· - There is an average of 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas. No thank you!! @Indyk_EONNext one for you.

🐝 - One colony of honeybees contains up to 50,000 bees in summer

🦌- Reindeer live in herds anywhere between 50,000 and 500,000

Our 3 biggest contributors πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ This does not mean we value the rest of you any less
    😍

• With a whopping 5142 posts & a huge 3021 thumbs up, we have @retrotecchie at a level 92!! - We all appreciate you, however you have taught me a ton about solar and equipment, as opposed to my knowledge on the rules and regulations.
    • Next with 4277 posts and 1978 thumbs up, we have @JoeSoap at level 91!! - Great work, you were the first person I stepped in to help on the Community, I was so glad we managed to fix the issue you were having with the IHD. Thank you for being so patient with me whilst I was sorting that for you, everything you do in the Community is appreciated. I also help all is ok ❀
    • Finally we have, with 4390 posts and 1890 thumbs up we have the one and only @meldrewreborn keeping everyone on their toes. Whenever I write content I always have you in mind, I wonder what Meldrewreborn is going to make of this?, This makes sure what I'm putting together is from both sides of the coin, the business and our members. You bring so much value to the community as a whole and are never afraid to step in, no matter what πŸ™‚

We want to take the opportunity again to thank all of you, not just the top 3 contributors, every single one of you 😁 @Tommysgirl and @WizzyWigg for the morning updates.

We really do appreciate everything you do, the time you give up, the discussions we have, the DM's & the tags. Everyone who works on the Community Team, be proud, we've come along way and we aren't stopping πŸš….

From a personal side of things, I would like to share a few of my favorite content pieces from the staff members here on the Community.

1. From @Indyk_EONNext - Fall is upon us Spring and Autumn are my favorite times of year.
    2. A joint effort on number 2, they both link in together @Connor_EONNext - Mens Mental Health & myself October is Mental Health Awareness Month
    3. From @Poppy_EONNext - FIT Transfer of Ownership Great work Poppy

Thank you everyone, every single one of our members, you're amazing!!!

Half way too 100k ⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
    Have a solar related question? Pop me a tag! Need our customer service teams? Click here! πŸ“£ for ways to contact us
  • 4 Replies

Level 92
    I noticed late last might we were on 49,987 posts so I figured today would be 'the day'. Woo hoo!!!!
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Level 50
    @Lee_EONNext

Reaching and passing the 'milestone' of 50,000 posts is excellent.πŸŽ‰βœ¨πŸ˜ƒ
    Community Team
    @retrotecchie This is funny, because at the start of the thread which I took out, I wish I left it in now. I had written whose your money on? My money is on @retrotecchie or @meldrewreborn I'm going to add it back in πŸ˜‚
    Level 91
    @Lee_EONNext

I'm mortified that my mention of 5 hours ago isn't highlighted in Mauve like those other two reprobates. I Think I'll go and sulk!!
    Current Eon Next customer, ex EDF, Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.