Unable to stay logged into online account

Level 1
    I have multiple accounts with EON (over 100) all under one login - I don't use a VPN and previously EON allowed my IP Address access so I could work my accounts without being logged out every time I login. This worked for a while but now I am back to being logged out after accessing one account or I am just unable to login at all for hours at a time. How can I contact EON to get this issue resolved? I just keep getting told someone will contact me.
  • 1 Reply

Community Team
    @krystalkerr Hi

First off welcome to the Community.

Are there any settings on your browser that are auto logging you out or is this the app?

You can contact customer services by email - hi@eonnext.com - we also have WhatsApp or the phone line 0808 501 5088. I would anticipate a lengthy wait today as we're really busy because of the price cap.

It could be that the person looking into this is still investigating what is happening?

I find the app logs me out and sometimes I need to press log in a few times before i'm in, I've never had an issue logging in other than this and I do know the I.T guys are working on the bugs within the App constantly, sometimes we advise to uninstall and then install again.

I will do some digging and see if I can see what errors we currently have, another thing it could be is the amount of people who are trying to access the site at the moment.

Thanks
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    📣