It's Nearly Time to Send Meter Readings In

Level 91
    As you may know, the energy price cap drops on 1st April so those of you on variable tariffs will be seeing your tariffs becoming a bit less expensive. To avoid getting wildly estimated bills it is best to submit meter readings at the end of this month and in any case between 28 March and 5 April.

If you have functioning smart meters that are communicating fully then you don't have to submit readings but can still do so if you wish. Also, those with prepayment meters need not send readings, but again, can do so if they wish.
    Last edited by DebF_EONNext; 2 Weeks Ago at 19:28. Reason: remove featured
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Awesome reminder @JoeSoap 😀

It will certainly be a busy week!

It's a great time to pop on your online account and enter any reads! If you've not got a working smart or prepayment meter it will save any time on the phone if our lines get extra busy! 📞
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣