EON Next Extra support - TellJo

Community Manager
    Hello!

We have some exciting news to share to give our customers at EON next some extra support.

We're thrilled to announce an exciting initiative that is all about taking care of our customers 😊

TellJo!

What is TellJo All About? 🤔

TellJo is a well-being bespoke questionnaire that we're offering to all our customers and based on their responses, TellJo will provided personalised guidance and support to enhance their well-being.

Why are we doing this?

At EON Next we're dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience. We want to keep a close eye on how our customers are doing and offer them the support that they need.

TellJo is our way of ensuring we provide the best assistance, updating our services and giving our customers access to valuable resources

Who's involved?

We're starting with a select group of customers that are on the PSR - Priority Service Register. If you need to know more about how to get on the register we have some great information here EON Next priority service register we aim to open this up to more customers in the near future.

When Does It Begin?

We started on 31 October and 100 TellJo sruveys were sent out. We're now ramping up the volume.

How Does It Work?

If you're eligible you'll be sent a link to complete the TellJo survey by email or text.

It's super exciting to be able to help our customers more in whatever way we can. Get ready to witness the positive changes that TellJo can bring to our customers' lives.
    Last edited by Han_EONNext; 11-12-23 at 13:58.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

• 17 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    Hello @BEJB Anasa here 👋 I'm so pleased to see you here on the Community! It's great that you've had an email to get involved in the TellJo project. And you're quite right to be wary and to double check especially when they are going out to vulnerable customers.

The message is legit but you're more than welcome to give us a call directly so we're able to put your mind at rest that it is from us - there is a contact number on the bottom of the Text or email and you'll be able to give us a call directly to make sure that it isn't a scam.

I think you've flagged up a super important question so thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch with us - if you'd like to pop me a message I can also confirm that you've been chose to take part as the information will be on your account 😊
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 20-11-23 at 15:12.
    Level 5
    @Anasa_EONNext
    I got one of these messages today. I'm just not sure about them.
    The main message to everyone, particularly vulnerable people, is to never, ever click on a link in an unsolicited message. But that is what this message tell people to do. Really, really not sure this is a good idea ☹️
    Level 5
    @Anasa_EONNext
    Thanks for the reply.
    I got an SMS text message that worried me. A while later I got an email -which oddly I was less worried about. I guess it might have been all the extra thing in an email, like the logos etc. I know they can be easily copied, but even so.
    Maybe including some stuff in the message to demonstrate that it is genuine? Name, postcode or something similar? Making reference in the email to security, and pointing to these things as being proof it is ok?
    I do think text messages are too limited to do these things. Sorry 😕
    Level 1
    @Anasa_EONNext
    I got an SMS message, which I promptly ignored because I never click on random links in emails or SMS. Not that clicking on the link would have done anything, since the phone is an ancient pay-as-you-go and can't cope with anything more than simple text.But I looked up this TellJo, and found that Mid Sussex District Council intend to trial it and describe it thus : "Digital identification and support of vulnerable citizens pre-crisis." The accompanying blurb includes this : "1.Do people get into financial difficulty for the same reasons they are vulnerable?"

So this looks to be targeted at people struggling to pay their bills. Well, I may perhaps be "vulnerable" on grounds of age, but I'm not - yet - unable to pay my bills. So I think this outreach, while worthy, is not for me. Now, if you or TellJo have any ideas about how to find an NHS dentist within 300 miles, I might change my mind ...
    Community Manager
    Morning @Hayton It's great to have you here and really appreciate your feedback! You've raised some good points especially about the NHS dentist 🙈 they are few and far between for sure!

It's great that you don't need to use TellJo at the moment and it won't be for everyone. We're targeting people that are on our priority register for lots of different reasons so it's not just for those that might be struggling to pay their bills by asking you to fill out a survey so we get to know you and help find ways that we can support you and providing you with valuable sources that may help. 😊
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 21-11-23 at 10:09.
    Level 1
    I was just starting to fill out the form and I accidentally clicked the revoke consent button on page three and now I can't get the form back, how do I get it back?
    Level 3
    @Anasa_EONNext

May I ask why you have given personal information about me to this company without my permission? Nowhere on your website does it say that after joining the Priority Services Register you would pass on my details to a 3rd Party. Surely this is a breach of the Data Protection Act?
    Community Manager
    Hey @Rickmac01 We don't pass on any personal data but if you're flagged as eligible you could be selected to take part and then it would be up to you if you wanted to continue with it and provide any information required 😊
    Community Manager
    @Danii Just checking in after we caught up via DM and wondering if you'd managed to get your form back and the ball rolling again?😀