Prepayment TOP UPs not going through

Level 1
    📣UPDATE

Good news, you should have received an email about this but just to let you all know that we’ve fixed the issue and everything is back on track. And, any payments you recently made should now be showing on your meter (your app and online account will show any new balance from tomorrow).

Just to be clear payments are hitting meters relatively quickly and gas payments can take up to 1 hr.

Important to know:

Your friendly hours ended today at 10am (you may have already noticed this).

If your meter balance wasn’t in credit when friendly hours ended you will have gone off supply. If this has happened, you’ll need to top up back up so you’re in credit and your supply will be reconnected.

No UTRNs:

Customers are not getting email payment confirmations or UTRN's for up to 90 mins but payments are on the meter. At this time the best its always best to check your actual meter and not rely on a message.

We're really sorry for any problems this issue may have caused you and we need to make improvements as we know this is affecting a lot of people and its not what we want as a company or would expect you to have to go through as a customer going forward.

If you’re struggling to top up or get back on supply then please contact us on 0808 501 5200 or reply to this email as soon as possible.

The EON Next Team 😊
    This isn't true for me. My gas meter has topped up but my electricity meter has not. I received an email yesterday saying my gas top up was successful, nothing about the electricity. Then received an email saying everything is fixed, so why is my credit -£2.06 then?! I messaged on Facebook yesterday afternoon and somebody pushed the electricity credit to the meter, it still has not arrived. Then I was told there is some delays in credit reaching meters, please wait a bit longer. Which is EXACTLY what I was told on Friday 15th, so I don't believe it will reach my meter eventually anymore. I need this sorting out. It's absolutely ridiculous.
    Community Manager
    @Annabella hopefully it will sort itself out but if not it does say to contact them directly on 0808 501 5200 or reply to the email that you were sent and they will be able to help you from there 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 1
    @Emma0108 I spoke to a lovely gentleman on the phone today about our smart meter just for electric, but the same may also be for the gas as well, but he THINKS (but is not 100% sure) that it might be the 90 day switch over thing those of us recently moved over to e-on next might be suffering, and assured me that when they fix it for each of us we will get some form of communication in our e-mails used to log into our accounts over on the site we use to log in and pay bills and such.
    Level 1
    @Anasa_EONNext
    Thank you, I did that today as it happens. (basically came here to report back in writing), I'm terrible with names so i can't even remember who i spoke to this afternoon but he was lovely kind and polite and really helpful.
    he looked at my account on the system and said he couldn't move the credit onto the system yet, as it's still in a sort of admin phase. When i asked about the move, he said he thought it might be the 90 day move over time that folks are warned of when switching companies. But assured me that I will get an e-mail letting me know when things were moving, or they'd phone me if there was a problem. 😊 So for now I'm stashing my money I'd normally pay on electric into a safe place to put on when this all gets fixed.
    Level 1
    So what has been done to sort out the problem?
    It is still the same how can I enjoy a happy Easter I spent most of my time off trying to sort out my top up not appearing on my meter and getting transfered around all departments as nobody can sort out the problem
    Absolutely appalling service
    Level 1
    I have received a letter stating that you have sent a voucher for the energy bills support scheme. I have not received the £66 voucher that you said you have sent . I have got a letter dated 1st November saying you sent me a voucher but I’ve not got it . Since the date of the letter I have need trying to WhatsApp and call but no one is responding
    Community Manager
    Hi @Simone12 I'm sorry that you've not had your voucher yet it can take up to 11 working days to reach you so it's on its way, if you don't receive it by next week please get in touch and we'll chase this up for you.

Anasa 😊