Second NO SHOW!

Level 1
    Going back to last week when I was expecting a smart Meter to be installed before Easter via Private message I-was told I was mistaken as they had no knowledge of me being contacted!!! So, after to and fro, a new appointment was arranged and confirmed for 20th April. No show no message nothing even as of Thursday afternoon nothing at all.

I am a76 year old disabled female living alone. Since receiving the first phantom phone call with strict instructions to empty the cupboard and space around it and having had to pay someone to do it my living room is a mess I cannot use my walking frame nor use any chairs or watch TV. So thank you Eon. £30for one no show is not going to cut it. This is serious you are causing me to live in danger! I may have to move out!
  • 9 Replies

Community Team
    Hey,

Hannah here, you rebooked the appointment through me 😊. I am very dissapointed that this did not go ahead; I have checked the account and it appears that we did attempt to contact you on the 14th April but there was no answer or option to leave a voice mail so the agent had sent a text message letting you know the appointment was not going to go ahead this time I am afraid!

Please do get back in touch with us via telephone, email or via social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) and they will be able to have a look into what has happened and sort things out for you 😊
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈
    Level 1
    @Han_EONNextsorry that excuse is a provable untruth. I have a confirmation email from eon dated 18th April. Why are you trying to make our I am a liar on this discussion board
    Level 91
    Confusion reigns. Maybe there were two booking - but still nobody turned up.

If Eon next communicate by email that the appointment is made - why then send a text message to cancel it? And why not try to rearrange rather than leave it in limbo? Extra effort need to make sure messages like this are actually received.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Community Team
    @amicipat

We have not tried to label anyone as anything😊.
    I was just going off the account records/notes. If you would like to email us further at: hi@eonnext.com we can discuss and have a look into the account as we can't go into account details on a public forum.

Hannah
    Level 1
    I have nothing to hide please continue in public customers need to know how you treet us!
    Community Team
    Due to data protection and disclosure of your personal details we will not be able to discuss things further with you publicly 😊.
    Community Manager
    @amicipat Anasa here 👋 Hannah has left for the evening but you've not been forgotten.

I'm sorry to hear that your appointment did not go ahead, Hannah is right we can't disclose your personal account details on here but if you have a screen shot to show that you were sent an email on 18th April for your appointment to go ahead you can add this to the forum so we can have a look into it - please make sure there are no personal details on there such as your address.

Although from what I can see we attempted to contact you on 14th April and we have notes on the system that you're more than welcome to request a copy so you can see with your own eyes to let you know that the appointment won't be able to go ahead, had you have been in when we called you would have likely be advised to ignore any messages that were already due to be sent to you about the appointment going ahead.

I can see that we sent you an email on 12 April to say that your appointment would be going ahead but no record of any email send on 18th April so if you do have a copy of that please share it with us, we then tried to contact you on 14 April to let you know we would not be able to make it and then a follow up text was sent.

Please get in touch with us and we'd be happy to discuss this further and confirm a few details that we can't disclose on here for your own safety and safeguarding of information.

I'm sure that we'll be able to clear this up for you and work out a resolution once you get in touch, you can then come back to the forum if you wish, we just can't discuss certain things on a public forum 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 1
    Thank you This is all getting too much. Eon started all this with first unsolicited phone call and I have ended up being extremly unwell. When I feel better I will find out how to show the confirmation on here. The one I should have ignored! So how do we know what to accept and wht to ignore! Do you relalise how ridiculous this sounds?
    Community Manager
    @amicipat You're welcome, we're here to help. So sorry that this has made you unwell, we'll get the bottom of what has happened for you. Take your time and we're here when you able to show us the message and we can look into this further - take care and get well soon 🙂