EonNext Next Pledge Tracker 12m V1

Community Manager
    Hello @silverfox55 Anasa here 👋 just checking in to see if you were able to do the tariff change? 👀 I see you've not got much faith in our customer service ☹ but I can assure you that we're not all robots and we work really hard to make sure we get to our customers in a timely manner with so many ways to contact us I'm sure you'll find a way that is best for you 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

@DebF_EONNext Is this Tariff still available?
    Level 56
    @DebF_EONNext Is this Tariff still available?

Not this particular version but there is another Next Pledge Tracker if you look in the tariffs available to you. See THIS POST
    Not this particular version but there is another Next Pledge Tracker if you look in the tariffs available to you. See THIS POST
    Thank you so much for your posting. I was not aware of that section within my online account.

I was only being offered Fixed Rate Tariffs from my personal online account.

The other thing I would like to add is that I am actually an EON Next (Sainsbury's) customer and initially, when I telephoned, the agent said that I would not be eligible for a tracker tariff as it was only available for 'Real' EON Next customers.

I asked the agent if they could double check that and after checking with their manager, I was allowed to go on the Tracker Tariff.

Thank you.