FIT account changed to E.On next, missing information.

Level 1
    I do have the "bills" for the last two years but nothing more.

There must he some rationale for a) reducing the functionality and b) limiting the transfer two years but it's not obvious beyond a lack of consideration for their customers. I guess we don't make money for them.

Perhaps HaanhD your FIT expert Graeme could shed some light on why the new platform is a backwards step.
    Level 1
    @Barnesyboy I'm also a little concerned that my agreed FIT terms may have changed. I have been claiming since 2015 so the new FIT deal is significantly worse than I was receiving. The email I received said I don't need to do anything, but as I can't find anything on the site that confirms my FIT agreement details (FIT/export price per Kw/h etc) and the the FAQ/help section only talks about registering for the new deal it's a little worrying !
    Head of Community
    Hey all

Thanks for all the comments, whilst we never want unhappy customers this reminds me of exactly why we wanted this community - so we can hear when things aren't quite right!

Let me get some more information for you all.

Thanks

Hannah
    Community Manager
    Good morning @KLB Anasa here one of the Community Co - Ordinators 👋 I'm so sorry to hear that there are quite a few issues with FIT at the moment and totally understand where you're coming from and we're working hard to get this fixed for everyone and to get back to you with an update.

I think the best thing to do would be to give the FIT team a call on 0808 501 5218 we're open from 8am to 5pm Mon - Fri and they will be able to specifically look into your account for you and answer any concerns you may have I know it affecting quite a few people but without being able to view your FIT details its hard to see what's happening plus they are the experts and we're not FIT trained 😊
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 01-03-22 at 10:10.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 1
    Right up there with the usual standard of Eon IT and apps. Just tried to log into the Eon Next app and I get a beautiful purple screen inviting me to "select an account to login and manage" which doesn't respond to anything. Likewise fed up about the loss of my generation history. That was not advertised to me. I have moved my electricity and gas usage accounts away because of the lousy interfaces but Eon made it impossible for me to move my FiT account away.
    Level 3
    Same issue here

no history, no details. Site unreliable, asks multiple times for credentials. These are not account issues

the so called notice of changes.. for me this was an email on 28th Feb’22 @12:21. That is less than 24 hours advising that the change had already been made. No prior notice, no opportunity to gather data.

very very unimpressed

I don’t need smiling emojis and sunflowers. I want a straightforward service that delivers against its commitments, and any changes, which I do understand have to evolve, are done with proper notice and disclosure, so we have access to data, or a chance to retrieve it.

If anyone was in any doubt, yes I am an unhappy customer!
    Level 1
    I've sent a request for the missing data via Facebook, due to high levels of demand responses may be delayed apparently! I expect the response when it eventually comes will be the requested info isn't available at this time. Fingers crossed
    Level 1
    @Editha
    I replied to another thread having just discovered that historic meter readings and graphs have not been migrated to E.On Next which is hugely inconvenient. Our FIT contract started in May 2010 and if I follow the link to 'Bills' as suggested, these only go back to April 2020. So there is no longer a complete record of our account. Had we been warned that this information was not going to be migrated, we would have taken a copy to disc but it is now obviously too late. I assume the data is still on the system so why cannot it simply be transferred over?
    Level 1
    Well i got a response from my facebook request for info, sorry we are busy please phone the FIT team🤡😣
    Level 1
    I've just submitted my readings for March and the statement I received does show my FIT payments are still using the price per Kw/h I was expecting so at least that worry has been resolved, would still be nice to see the details on the website.
    Having submitted a reading I would have expected the page to nolonger show the prompt saying reading is due but it still does, very poor app design!