Can’t pick a tariff and staff not helping

Level 91
    @Aspenbat

I refer you to my previous responses and those of @geoffers. It seems to me that you really don’t want to accept the advice given.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    The process that they'll be seeing on their screens is what you see on the website, to email your details requesting a quote

Then when you've received that and are happy, just respond to it and ask to be put on the tariff - simplez.

I don't understand why you're bothering to talk to anyone when you've already had it explained what the process is.

theyb should be able to simply put on a tariff. if they are unable to do it for some unbelivable reason, how do they expect a non worker for the company to do it
    Level 28
    theyb should be able to simply put on a tariff. if they are unable to do it for some unbelivable reason, how do they expect a non worker for the company to do it
    It took me a minute of my time to request the quote by email, then when I received the response another minute of my time to accept the quote which was applied the next day.
    it sounds like you've had several days of stress and frustration, when if you had followed the simple procedure offered online it would have been sorted days ago.
    Level 92
    @Aspenbat

All tariffs are not the same. Depending on the particular scheme you want, whether you have single or dual rate (E7 or an EV tariff), single or dual fuel, fixed or variable, DD or non DD, they are all slightly different and one size does not fit all. Add in the different cap levels and standing charge regimes for around 13 or so different regions around the country, it would be very tricky to be able to give all the possible permutations and combinations on line, for several million customers.

Go to your account on line, request a quote, and they will oblige you by email. Armed with that, you have two simple choices- accept or decline.

But no amount of ranting that you can't simply click a button online and have it done automatically will change anything.
    Last edited by retrotecchie; 19-08-23 at 13:23.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.