I am done with eon next. They have tipped me over the edge.

Level 1
    I have had enough of the lies from eon next.
    I was promised my smart meters where all sorted and would get read on the 22nd of each month.

So imagine my head when i went onto my online account only to find these readings taken.

Electricity
    20 OCT 2022
    Gas
    20 OCT 2022
    Electricity
    11 OCT 2022
    Gas
    11 OCT 2022

Well done eon next you have finally pushed me over the edge.
    Good luck trying to get my next payment because it wont be there because i will be gone and my bank shut down.

Goodbye from me .
    Last edited by Beki; 22-10-22 at 15:19.
  • 51 Replies

Level 18
    I have had enough of the lies from eon next.
    I was promised my smart meters where all sorted and would get read on the 22nd of each month.

So imagine my head when i went onto my online account only to find these readings taken.

Electricity
    20 OCT 2022
    Gas
    20 OCT 2022
    Electricity
    11 OCT 2022
    Gas
    11 OCT 2022

Well done eon next you have finally pushed me over the edge.
    Good luck trying to get my next payment because it wont be there because i will be gone and my bank shut down.

Goodbye from me .
    I am slightly confused with your post. Are you upset that the reading was 20th October and not 22nd October !!!
    Level 1
    I am slightly confused with your post. Are you upset that the reading was 20th October and not 22nd October !!!

if you cant be bothered to read up about my passed problems to do with all this please don't try to help. I have had enough of it all.
    Level 18
    if you cant be bothered to read up about my passed problems to do with all this please don't try to help. I have had enough of it all.
    A week ago ,you were going to rip out your smart meters and throw them in the road. If you did that, I cannot see why it matters as to what date the meters were read. How were the meters read when they were in the road?. So , I was not particularly trying to help you, as you sound beyond help, but I was aware of your PAST problems and simply asking a question
    Level 1
    A week ago ,you were going to rip out your smart meters and throw them in the road. If you did that, I cannot see why it matters as to what date the meters were read. How were the meters read when they were in the road?. So , I was not particularly trying to help you, as you sound beyond help, but I was aware of your PAST problems and simply asking a question

Sorry for personally snapping at you. After the other post mentioned i was promised by eon next that all was sorted. then to log into my account to find all these new readings also the new readings where not even presant on my online account when i logged in yeserday. so eon next is just screwing around with my account which is now one step to much.

I have tried and tried and tried to talk to an eon next agent all to no avail. they say they can be contacted via email, on community web site or what's app. but they just dont reply when i send messages or emails. they just fook my account and readings up.

And now i am afraid i have had enough its one mess about to many.
    Community Team
    Hi @Karln

I'm really sorry to hear about all the trouble you're having with your account.

So that I can understand a little more about what's happened with your readings, are you able to share a screenshot of your readings from your online account here so that I can see what's going on?
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Level 1
    Hi @Karln

So that I can understand a little more about what's happened with your readings, are you able to share a screenshot of your readings from your online account here so that I can see what's going on?

Here you are.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Level 1
    Few more.
    All these readings in just one month.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Level 1
    Hi @Karln

And why is it i can only get some sort of reply on here and NOT ON ANY of the so called eon next can be contacted via email or whats app, or phone, or facebook??? not one single reply from any of the above.
    Community Team
    Thanks for that @Karln

This is your transactions page and not the meter readings page but looking at the dates, I think I know what's happened here.

With your Smart Meter readings, a billing calendar change will have been applied to your account. This will have probably resulted in you receiving more than one statement during a 1 month period whilst your account balances out.

From what I understand, your account has now been set to send us your readings on the 21st of each month - this means going forward, you should receive a statement on the 21st/22nd of each month as the meters will have been instructed to send us the reads on this date only, so you can have a monthly statement for both gas and electricity going forward (the first after these changes have been applied to your account, being the charges up to 20th October showing at the top of your screenshot).

So next month, you'll see this again on your online account, above the 20th October will be '20th November' outlining your gas and electricity charges between those dates (the readings will show for 21st November, with the charges on that page online showing as 'up to' 20th November.