We're having problems logging you in.

View Tag Cloud
    Level 10
    @WizzyWigg @Anasa_EONNext Just as a further update on this - I tried to login earlier this evening on my iPhone app - 3 login attempts with 'too many requests', with the last one being a Captcha, at which point I got in. I then tried the PC website and no problem. I've just tried on the iPhone app a short while ago and got in at first attempt. This makes me even more convinced that the login problems are more due to the number of people logging in rather than me trying to login too many times ๐Ÿ˜€
    Community Manager
    Good morning @solidbond Anasa here ๐Ÿ‘‹ Thanks so much for letting us know this is super helpful for us to be able to take this back to the Tech team and let them know what our customer's are experiencing ๐Ÿ˜Š
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its membersโ€™

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!๐Ÿ“ฃ

Level 56
    @WizzyWigg @Anasa_EONNext Just as a further update on this - I tried to login earlier this evening on my iPhone app - 3 login attempts with 'too many requests', with the last one being a Captcha, at which point I got in. I then tried the PC website and no problem. I've just tried on the iPhone app a short while ago and got in at first attempt. This makes me even more convinced that the login problems are more due to the number of people logging in rather than me trying to login too many times ๐Ÿ˜€

I'd be surprised if this was the case although this situation has me head scratching. What gets me is that I can always get it although it may take a few efforts to do so. This morning I went in and was pleasantly surprised to see that I got in straightaway. Then came to the community forum where I noticed that I had logged out the previous evening (if I don't logout from the community forum I usually have problems). Perhaps it is a cookie related issue but I really don't want to flush all cookies everytime I want to go to my online account. It does seem to be across multiple platforms and with different browsers.

It is an inconvenience that many if not all of Eon Next's online customers are noticing. The boffins in the IT backroom surely must be able to replicate what is going on and provide a solution before there is an uprising. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Name:  group_torches_pitchforks_800_wht.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  37.9 KB
    Level 78
    @Mailman

Now that's interesting. This morning something strange happened to me. I was in my online account and then decided to bring the forum up in another tab. The forum just froze and wouldn't open. I thought I would log out of my online account but by mistake l just closed the tab it was on. The forum immediately came up. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค” I was using Android and Brave.

PS I just did the same on a different device still using Android and Brave but on 4G. No problem at all. Both worked perfectly. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Last edited by WizzyWigg; 02-07-23 at 12:52.
    Level 2
    @WizzyWigg I can't log in from any of my devices - phones, laptop, ipad. (All Mac). I live in France and have tried without the VPN on and with it set to the UK. Have tried safari, Chrome and the App. Have spoken to advisor who sent a password reset link that also didn't work - the message said that it had expired, but that was immediately after she sent it! She tried twice. At a loss! Would really like to know the state of my account without having to sit on the phone for eons (LOL!) HELP!
    Level 91
    Would really like to know the state of my account without having to sit on the phone for eons (LOL!) HELP!

Haha... I see what you did there ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 78
    @WizzyWigg I can't log in from any of my devices - phones, laptop, ipad. (All Mac). I live in France and have tried without the VPN on and with it set to the UK. Have tried safari, Chrome and the App. Have spoken to advisor who sent a password reset link that also didn't work - the message said that it had expired, but that was immediately after she sent it! She tried twice. At a loss! Would really like to know the state of my account without having to sit on the phone for eons (LOL!) HELP!

I'm very sorry to say that if you are out of the UK or using a VPN (even if set to UK) you won't be able to log in to your account. Globally security is being tightened up, primarily due to what has happened over recent years and is still happening. It's not just your ip address that is used for authentication.
    My only suggestion would be to use either Twitter or WhatsApp. ๐Ÿ‘ด
    Last edited by WizzyWigg; 04-07-23 at 10:38.
    Level 2
    @WizzyWigg Thanks for that. I have been able to log in up until a few weeks ago, so I guess these changes are pretty new. Are you saying that I can log in to my account with WhatsApp?
    Level 78
    @WizzyWigg Thanks for that. I have been able to log in up until a few weeks ago, so I guess these changes are pretty new. Are you saying that I can log in to my account with WhatsApp?

They are relatively recent. You won't be able to log in to your account with WhatsApp but you can contact Customer Services 24/7. They will be able to help you with the information you require from you account. It might be better than sitting on your phone for, as you say, for 'eons'. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ด

This link has ways to contact Customer Services:
    https://www.eonnext.com/contact