Payments taken from account before bill?

Level 1
    I don't understand how you are taking money from my account before uploading the bill. I have just been on my account to find I'm in debit even though there is no bill since February but I can see money was taken from the account on 30/03/22.

My other confusion is if you have done estimated readings (when I'm supposed to have a smart meter) it's not showing on the meter reading options.

I find this really frustrating and worrying especially now thinking I need to find this extra money when it could be wrong.

Can I change the way the bill me. So atleast my bill is present on the day they take money from the account. Direct debit customer so pay monthly but finding my account in debt is so worrying.

HELP!!!!
  • 1 Reply

Level 78
    Welcome @chantelleelizabeth ,

I'm theunknowntech and I'm probably the exact help you need right about now. I'll need to summon a moderator to help fix the payment and billing side of your account, but I can help with diagnosing your smart meter issues. I'm also trying to spread the load between the moderators right now, so I'll ask @PeterT_EONNext to stop by for this one. I've got way too many tabs open to ask the same mod for help in all of them!

Could you show me some photos of your meters please? I'll need to figure out what you've got before I can attempt any diagnostics.

Thanks!
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!