Community Milestone: We've hit 35,000 posts!

Community Team
    Hey Community πŸ‘‹

Did you know?...

• 35,000 is the number of ants and termites an ant eater can eat in 1yr! 🐜
    • Sharks will lose up to 35,000 teeth in their lifetime 🦈
    • When Winnie-the-pooh was published in 1926 it sold 35,000 copies in the UK 🍯

But did you also know...

We've reached 35,000 posts on the Community!!!πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

I can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our Community Members you all make this a fantastic space and we love seeing how much our Community has grown in recent times!

We have watched you make savings πŸ’° Colder July Than Last Year:
    @WizzyWigg "For a giggle I had a look back to same period 2020. Shock horror probe my daily gas consumption was 10.33 KWh!!!!!!!! 2023 was 2.64 KWh 😯. Now I can explain that. A change in boiler. πŸ˜‰"

We have followed your unconventional journeys πŸ‘€ Less Carbon more Fun:
    @retrotecchie "In 2011 I did a 2500 mile road trip around the UK over 9 days in a carbon neutral diesel vehicle powered entirely on cooking oil. Much more fun than trying to work out where the next charging point was as I could get chip fat in any supermarket!"

We have learned how to grow tomatoes πŸ… Allotment / Grow Your Own:
    @Tommysgirl "My two great-nephews have given me a tomato plant they've grown from seed, so the tips you've given are great. The flowers are just starting to form, so I've got some Tomorite ready to feed it.πŸ…πŸ‘"

From all of the Community Team thank you everyone for making our Community such a special place to be!
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳
  • 2 Replies

Level 92
    @DebF_EONNext

Do you want to put a newer post up in News now we've broken the 40,000 barrier? πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.
    Community Team
    Hahaha @retrotecchie thanks for keeping count πŸ‘€ I'm on it...
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    πŸ‘‰get in touchπŸ‘ˆ

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions πŸ‘‰ HERE πŸ‘ˆ