November £66 voucher

View Tag Cloud
    Level 91
    @Joellis
    When I submitted a complaint it took two weeks before someone engaged with me. At least you have started the process so if your voucher just doesn't turn up you can continue pursuing the complaint. I hope it works out for you one way or another.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 2
    Me and my partner have still not received our November voucher and it’s now December, Eon Next don’t you know families are struggling without this!!!!
    .I not had October yet
    Level 2
    @Bev22 have you been in touch with them and if you have what has been their response?
    Level 1
    I’m still waiting for my October one let alone the November one, I’ve called 5 times and each time been told to call back in a few days and they’ll reissue them, last twice I was told if you don’t get them by the end of the week then we will give you a code over the phone 🤷🏼‍♀️, no one I speak to seems to know what’s going on at all and always passing the buck plus it takes an age to get through on the phone, I’ve now resorted to WhatsApp and so far 6 hours after sending a message I’ve heard nowt! I’m on universal credit am a single mum and being on a prepayment meter it’s a nightmare any ideas how to get anyone to help/listen/actually take some responsibility for the problem!??
    Last edited by Annie172; 06-12-22 at 14:15. Reason: Typo
    Community Manager
    Hello @Annie172 Anasa here 👋 Just stepping in as you mentioned that you are a single Mum and Prepayment meters are a bit of a nightmare for you, firstly with the voucher for October and the one for November you'll need get in touch with us which I can see that you have and arrange for this to be re issued it can take up to 2 weeks and maybe delays due to Royal Mail strikes but we will re issue them for you.

If you are off supply or about to go off supply then this is an emergency and we can discuss this with you to make sure you don't go off supply so please don't worry about that, I can see that you have already started an interaction so someone should be with you by the end of today however if your are about to go off supply please contact us again stating that it is an emergency and your query will be prioritised.
    @lucymiller93 Please also get in touch with us and we can re issue the vouchers.

Just to let you know that it will be a voucher in the post as we are not able to issue any codes for the vouchers, but we are hear to help and make sure you do not go off supply so please reach out to us as mentioned above if it's an emergency please note this and it will be prioritised for you.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 1
    It’s took me 8 days to sort my gas meter out that has been broke and had no card issued , I have asked every department for help as I am owed what was on my gas meter , I’m waiting on a reply from the ceo complaints email to see if I can get anywhere there it has been absolute torture I just want what I’m owed
    Level 5
    Hello @Annie172 Anasa here 👋 Just stepping in as you mentioned that you are a single Mum and Prepayment meters are a bit of a nightmare for you, firstly with the voucher for October and the one for November you'll need get in touch with us which I can see that you have and arrange for this to be re issued it can take up to 2 weeks and maybe delays due to Royal Mail strikes but we will re issue them for you.

If you are off supply or about to go off supply then this is an emergency and we can discuss this with you to make sure you don't go off supply so please don't worry about that, I can see that you have already started an interaction so someone should be with you by the end of today however if your are about to go off supply please contact us again stating that it is an emergency and your query will be prioritised.
    @lucymiller93 Please also get in touch with us and we can re issue the vouchers.

Just to let you know that it will be a voucher in the post as we are not able to issue any codes for the vouchers, but we are hear to help and make sure you do not go off supply so please reach out to us as mentioned above if it's an emergency please note this and it will be prioritised for you.

Im sorry but stop using the postal strikes as an standard excuse, get them sent out digitally if that's the case and also i was told 2 weeks ago that my November voucher would be re issued and could take up to 3 weeks, yesterday I received a letter from EON telling me that i haven't used my voucher yet(obviously because i never received it!), this letter was dated the 6th December and i received on the 7th so why cant the Vouchers be sent this efficiently. I feel like we are just being lied to and fed excuses, its minus 4 degrees today and without this voucher im not going to be able to put my heating on still because its simply too expensive.
    Community Manager
    lwig86 Anasa here 👋 Unfortunately there is not a way that we can send the vouchers out electronically or digitally at the moment, if there was you guys would be the first to know about it, we are always looking at ways to improve processes and this has been questioned many times but at this time right now this process still stands and the vouchers will be sent via post.

I'm sorry that you feel that you are being lied to, however if a voucher is lost we can check this and then re issue which will take up to two weeks, the postal strikes I'm afraid are out of our hands and are a real thing that is delaying a lot of vouchers, if you do go off supply please contact us as an emergency and we can look into this for you to make sure you can heat your home, there are things we can do to support you but we just cannot get the vouchers any quicker to you I'm afraid.
    Level 5
    Yes still waiting had to wait for October as well as it's so cold it's not good