Best way to get in contact with eon, billing

Level 1
    Hi guys what's best way to get in contact with eon next I've not had my bill from them and it's coming up to a month now, my DD payment are going through but not showing on my account as they are showing as pending
    I've tried to get in contact with eon-next by phone but no one answer's been on hold fir almost an hour, I've tried WhatsApp to no reply aswell, I've emailed to no reply
    what's going on with eon I've never had thus problem with my previous supplier
    Just can't get through to anyone to sort my billing out and now they sent me a reminder to send meter reading for this months meter reading when I've not had my last bill sorted out yet
    am feeling frustrated been trying for days with no luck
    how has everyone eles got on and through with eon
  • 3 Replies

Level 91
    @Usm

I'm not sure there is a best way to contact them. I have just had a reply to a WhatsApp I sent two weeks ago. Your DDs are going through so if it was me I would just keep sending meter readings and wait for the WhatsApp reply or for things to right themselves.

If you are desperate to get in touch then waiting on the phone will probably get the fastest response. You could try as soon as they open at 9am.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Level 1
    @JoeSoap
    thankyou mate for the reply I messaged them last week on WhatsApp and still no reply
    I think I'll have to try the phone method again I work from 9 to 5 so it hard me to get time to make the call as I kno ill be on hold for over 1 hour
    am surprised the don't have online chat
    do you kno if you can try contact them through facebook messanger and if you get any reply quicker than WhatsApp
    thankyou for your advice anyway much appreciate
    Level 91
    @Usm

You can find all means of contact here but I don't think there's much in it as to which one is quickest. An element of pot luck is involved I think.