Ripoff eon

Level 5
    21/07/22
    ive just top up by 2 seperate paymens of 20.oo where is it not showing up on my smart meter to day where is it..this not the first time you lot have riped me off with money is it sort iut out today its not a sslot machine as it is rip off scammers ill me moving on from you rip off scaming bl bl i want my money put on the smart meter to that is 40.00 and yes its whoeing on my acc rip off today with out any mass ups as ive noly got 1.30 rip ofdf to day
    Also do not think everone is on shxxt facebook and whats app nothing but shxxt stiing sites
    side not get a online chat so everyone can get sorted out with out the bs
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    @xblade Anasa here one of the Community Co - ordinators 👋 I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with us at the moment, there were some delays yesterday that meant the top up app was down for a short time and payments were delayed, we're weren't the only suppliers that were affecting by this sadly, thankfully it wasn't down for too long and all payments have gone through. I've raised a complaint on your account to express your dissatisfaction - have a great weekend and if you need to discuss your account in detail our phone lines are open again 9am - 5pm Monday 😊
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 22-07-22 at 18:05.
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 5
    And no UTRN number at all

ive just top up by 2 seperate paymens of 20.oo where is it not showing up on my smart meter to day where is it..this not the first time you lot have riped me off with money is it sort it out today its not a sslot machine as it is rip off scammers ill me moving on from you rip off scaming bl bl i want my money put on the smart meter to that is 40.00 and yes its put on my acc rip off today with out any mass ups as ive only got 1.30 rip on to day
    Also do not think everone is on shxxt facebook and whats app nothing but shxxt sites
    side not get a online chat so everyone can get sorted out with out the bs
    eon are a rip off site can not get hold of noone any more no on line chat bs site ill will be moving on from enon rip off thay have done this a second time thatys now 60.00
    Last edited by xblade; 21-07-22 at 10:26.