Gas meter move and now not communicating with IHD

Level 1
    Sorry for the late reply all...been busy.

Thanks, theunknowntech and thanks HannahD.

I'm still not getting IHD readings for gas so I have no idea what's going on? Is there anything I can do at this end ie. would reconnecting to the HAN on the gas meter make any difference as I don't know if this was done when the meter was moved? Surely I can do this with the authorisation required?

Reards

Gazlo
    Level 78
    I'm afraid it's not possible to locally recommission a meter. You need the special installer app developed by DCC for that and access to it is heavily restricted. You can't even find it on the App Store and Google Play Store unless you're authorised to see it on there.

If this has gone to the Smart Team, they'll most likely run a full diagnostic across your entire site that goes far, far deeper than I can. Moving the meter shouldn't cause it to drop off the HAN unless the new position is out of range. At least, that's my understanding anyway.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!