Unexplained Charge Appeared On My Account?

Level 1
    Hi everyone, am new to the forum and hoping someone can let me know the best way to contact Support, as I’m going round in circles on the website? Having just got the monthly statement after my meter reading, an unexplained charge of £49.85 has just appeared on my account with no accompanying message/email notification & I have no idea what it’s for? The last bill was issued a couple of days before & based on my monthly meter reading, not estimated, so I’m stumped! Am going around in circles on my account page trying to find a method of contacting someone to query it, as no live chat/ contact info coming up; If someone could point me in the right direction, I’d really appreciate it.
    Many thanks
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Hi @Shoddy my name is Anasa and I'm one of the Co - Ordinators here, a BIG warm welcome to the community!👋

Sorry that you've not had any joy in getting this resolved for billing queries that are quite specific like this, it's always best to pop us a message on Facebook/Twitter or if you prefer giving us a ring, our lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Home related calls 0808 501 5200 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣