Eonnext billing

Level 91
    @Pauled22344

Please remember we volunteers don't know you and have no access to your account - we only know what you tell us.

Only those with Eon Next in their titles are company employees and even they cannot access your account in detail unless you give them that information by private message. Never post personal information in the forum itself.

You will get statements when readings are submitted. So no readings, no statements. However statement for most people on variable tariffs have to relate to readings actual or estimated on 1st of January, April, July and October because the prices in line with the OFGEM price cap change at those time.

You are also asking why you were charged on an E7 type peak/off peak tariff prior to beginning of November23 but not afterwards. It appears that your tariff was changed from E7 to single tier. I have no clue why - we can't access your account. As @WizzyWigg says we're trying to help - but rubbing forum members up the wrong way doesn't help solve your issue.

Inevitably you will need to contact customer services - have you done that yet?
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Community Team
    Hi @Pauled22344

Welcome to the Community!

Some great advice above here from our regular forum members 😄

They're right in stating that without further info, it's a little difficult to determine what may have happened with your bills.

If you haven't provided monthly readings and there were no estimates, then you won't see a monthly breakdown on your bills unfortunately, as it's not possible to break this down without a reading from each month. In this instance, you may see usage billed for example: 1st October to 1st January.

From what you've stated, around November onwards, you were charged a lower rate of around 9p/kWh on your night rate, which sounds like you may have changed to the Next Drive tariff at some point potentially?

If you could post a picture of your bill(s) with your personal info covered up (Address, name, meter serial numbers and meter information) our forum members or one of the Community Team may be able to advise better 😊
    Last edited by PeterT_EONNext; 05-02-24 at 09:40.
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here