SEG Battery connection rule

View Tag Cloud
    Community Team
    @paulj

Hi

Have you got in touch with the SEG team at all regarding the application/switch?

Applications/Switches can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks. On occasion, during FIT read windows this process can take longer as it's all hands on deck. SEG & FIT are the same department,

SEG applications are backdated to the date of application, this would be your start of contract date. In regards to a switch SEG switch, the start date will be, the date of the photo that shows the export read.

My advice at this stage is if you contact the SEG team for an update, confirming eligibility isn't something we're able to do via the forum.

Let me know how you get on.
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    📣
    Level 5
    @paulj

Hi

Have you got in touch with the SEG team at all regarding the application/switch?

Applications/Switches can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks. On occasion, during FIT read windows this process can take longer as it's all hands on deck. SEG & FIT are the same department,

SEG applications are backdated to the date of application, this would be your start of contract date. In regards to a switch SEG switch, the start date will be, the date of the photo that shows the export read.

My advice at this stage is if you contact the SEG team for an update, confirming eligibility isn't something we're able to do via the forum.

Let me know how you get on.
    Funnily enough I had an email saying that the switch would go live on 5/12/23 and for me to submit a meter read on that date etc
    I then got a further email with a SEG account number and a request for MCS certificate I have just sent an email in response and will now wait and see what happens.
    I thought the SEG team were already aware of my situation with the MCS certificate but maybe not !
    Community Team
    @paulj They should be able to obtain the certificate with the reference, as we discussed before.

Can you DM me the account number they have given you and I will give it a once over for you. 😉