the Next Export Exclusive How much paid by eon next

Level 91
    ...The problem is that whatever number I call the EonNext system picks up that I am a customer and defaults the call to the “buying electricity” side of the business. These people know nothing about SMG. This means that if you are a customer for energy and they have your telephone number(s) lodged you will NEVER get through to the SEG team. The only way you will get through is by preceding the number with 141 to hide your number or call from a phone they do not have registered. Frankly this was trying to be be too clever. I am assured that something will be done about this but in the meantime if anyone wants to speak with the SEG team and they are an EonNext customer they will need to hide their number.

That's very strange. Thanks for the tip 👍
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Community Team
    @Cigale I think this is something that needs looking into to be honest. The system should only 'assume' your calling about your energy when you call the energy team. I will see if there is anything we can do about this.

I know its a pain however the team should be able to transfer you to the correct department, If you get super stuck here with the application pop me a PM and I will see if there is anything I can do for you.

You can always contact the team via email and request a call back from someone in the SEG team? The complaint, was this with the SEG team specifically or another team?
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    📣
    Level 5
    @LeeDQ_EONNext
    I am assured by the complaints people that they are contacting the right people to get this fixed. I am now in touch with the right people. The normal team no nothing about SEG or the team and their intranet doesn't help them. I hope it gets fixed.
    Community Team
    @Cigale We should be able to transfer you to the SEG team, there shouldn't be any issues there to be honest. Let me know how you get on with this.

Where are we now with this? have you applied or are you just trying to find out what rate you would receive? I can answer that from the horses mouth if you need me too?
    Level 5
    I agree it should be possible to transfer someone to the right place but I’m afraid this was not the case and I called numerous times to various numbers. No one was ever able to transfer me not even when I called the complaints number. They eventually called back but gave me the wrong information. It was only when I was in touch with the escalated complaints did I get anywhere. This only happened because I sent an email to the CEO!
    I did submit the application and eventually have a response. They asked for another picture which I was pretty sure I had attached. However they say that it can take 8 to 10 weeks for a response!
    Thanks for trying to help I could have used this two weeks ago but I seem to be on track now albeit slowly. It’s a pity you can only reply to hi@ etc rather than the SEG team.
    Community Team
    @Cigale I've been advised by Senior Management that if you call the FIT/SEG number then that is the team you should be speaking to, so i'm not exactly sure why/what is happening if this for some reason transfers you to a different team.

Can I ask when you dial the number what the recorded message is please? To confirm the number 0808 501 5218 - I know you posted this above however just wanted to clarify, we've never had this before. Well not to what we know of.

The number is very specific considering the nature of the work. The application process can take some time as the guys have to check all the details, making sure it meets the guidelines etc, It's come along way this process, it was longer and more drawn out before.

I am glad it's moving forward. Let me know when you receive your agreement.
    Level 5
    Eon may have sorted this out by now but I can categorically assure you that when that number was called by me it was not the SEG team. Senior management obviously don’t know what has been going on. This was confirmed to me by the Escalated Complaints team. Just to repeat this was only if you are a customer of eonnext and they have you telephone number lodged. This was fine before the SEG TEAM was set up but no one thought to change the system. I’m assured it’s being fixed but I think senior management should make sure the oppos can find information about SEG on the intranet and if necessary transfer someone to the SEG team.
    As far as I am concerned this matter is closed. I have emphasised to the complaints people this shouldn’t happen to anyone else.
    rgds