Mistake in meter readings is costing me money

Community Team
    @jfsmale Annoying 🤨 let me know if they still don't have it sorted by the second try 🙂.
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈
    Community Manager
    Good evening @jfsmale Anasa here 👋 So sorry to here that your query has only partially been resolved, hopefully the second time around they'll be able to get it all sorted for you. If not you'll be able to follow the escalations process but fingers crossed you're in good hands! I know it's not ideal but please don't worry as long as your complaint is open we'll work on a resolution for you and we won't close that without your confirming that everything has been sorted for you.

It'd be great if you could pop back on here to let us know how you got on or what steps you're taking next 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣