£50 off offer for installing smart meters

Community Team
    Oh I believe you @rexy, I know we have run incentives previously and do often offer different incentives throughout the year. Hopefully the person dealing with your complaint will be able to get to the bottom of it for you.

The reason I asked if you had a letter is I know there was an incentive recently for customers having smart installed between certain dates and that were emailed about it, I just thought it might be useful for you to pass it on to the person dealing with your complaint if you had one as they may not have come across it before 😊 as you say our phone calls are recorded so my colleague will be able to listen back and get it sorted out for you.

Pop us a message and let us know how you get on.
    Last edited by DebF_EONNext; 24-05-23 at 20:11. Reason: tagging not working
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca 🌳

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 01/05/24 🏖

Level 5
    Unfortunately it was all for by phone call, I had rung direct to us having financial difficulties and she offered us the installation of smart meters with £50 of each bill of meter fitted. We arr now both in new employment so should be able to start catching up with our debt. It doesn't help that eon whack extra late payment fees on when you are struggling, last year you had £700 of our money perhaps we should of charged eon the interest we lost on that money. My husband suffers from depression with suicidal bouts. It gas been a difficult time for him making the decision to ginish his job of 9 years as a self employed courier as no longer making a profit, some days even running at a loss deliverimg peoples parcels. Its such a shame that once you hit rock bottom everywhere hits you even harder with extra charges, daily harassing phone calls and threats of debt collection agencies. Luckily all phone calls are recorded so jm sure they will be able to see we were made the offer and deduct it from our account.
    Community Team
    Hey @rexy

Hannah here 👋

No worries here, we believe you 😊 - as you have mentioned everything is recorded so we can always trace things back if we need to. I am so sorry that the late payment fees have been a significance in your debt and I'm really sorry to hear about your husband and his mental health struggles. You should mention this to your complaint handler and they can get everything listed on the account for you!

Let us know how you get on 😊 - we're here to help always 💛
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈