Electric Vehicle tariffs

Level 2
    As expected/anticipated, no call or email or anything resembling any form of communication so Iโ€™ve switched to Octopus.
    Level 1
    Found this thread and was very interested to learn EON maybe finally providing an EV tariff.
    Registered an interest and heard nothing.
    Sent an email and received a reply in a few days saying the Next Drive tariff is only being trialled at the moment and will โ€œhopefullyโ€ rolled out to customers in the next few months.
    Very disappointing, others are much further ahead with EV tariffs and EON appear to be taking a long time to get theirs up and running.
    I wonder how many customers with EVs will not wait and just switch to an alternative provider.
    Level 1
    @DebF_EONNext
    I am getting my new EV (thank you Motability) tomorrow. I'm very excited as you can imagine.

I'm less excited about the support I've received so far from you guys ...

I have been registering my interest through the weblink for some time to no avail. Definitely considering a switch before it becomes too expensive.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by WhippetyGirl; 25-04-23 at 13:00.
    Community Team
    @WhippetyGirl hey welcome to the community ๐Ÿ˜Š and congrats on the new car ๐Ÿš™. I know that the criteria is still very strict with the EV tariff at the moment as it is still in the trial phase so if you haven't heard back it may be that you haven't reached the criteria.
    @PeterT_EONNext created a thread about eligibility that you may find useful, you can find out more about our EV tariff ๐Ÿ‘‰ HERE ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
    "Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which it's loveliness arises"-Pedro Calderon De La Barca ๐ŸŒณ

OUT OF OFFICE UNTIL 04/05/24 ๐Ÿ–

Level 2
    Ok
    getting worried now..moved from octopus go on 8/8/23 on promise that I would be moved from temporary next flex tarrif to drive "quickly"...as of today I have had no contact from "EV team" and each time I call help centre I am told that no EV team exists
    Given the customer service are not even sure when my off peak hours are within the next flex economy 7 tarrif I have been out in I am very close to reverting back to octopus
    Does anyone know if this tarrif actually exists as of now (August 2023)??
    Level 91
    @Docler

The Next Drive tariff does exist and the experience of @geoffers who moved to Eon Next and then spent a short time on Next Flex before transferring to Next Drive (see here )can be found here

Help with your Economy 7 times can be found here

Sorry but that's all the info I can provide. Hope you can get this sorted.

Edit... have a read of this thread where you may find some advice. I think that now you are an existing customer of Eon Next you may need to apply for a quote for Next Drive, wait to see what you're offered and then accept or decline.

Sorry about all the links.
    Last edited by JoeSoap; 20-08-23 at 21:03.
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.