February's bill!?

Level 77
    Have they explained what seems to be the issue ? Is the electricity meters readings recorded ? Usually statements are released once we receive the meter readings.
    This is what I was told in the email:
    Thank you for the response.
    I have sorted your account out now I saw that they didn't bill your account for electricity when you sent in your reads but I have processed it now and it will generate a statement.

An automatic email on the day of submitting the readings said they had been received but looking at the above comment they hadn't processed the electricity one.
    Community Manager
    @WizzyWigg Anasa here 👋I'm so pleased you popped on to give us an up date about this. Did you get the updated statement showing your electricity usage? If you need us to go through anything just give us a shout! Without providing any personal information our lovely volunteers are fab at any billing issues or explaining any of your calculations/charges so please reach out if you need to. Anything more specific we'll be happy to take a look at your account again for you 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 77
    @WizzyWigg Anasa here 👋I'm so pleased you popped on to give us an up date about this. Did you get the updated statement showing your electricity usage? If you need us to go through anything just give us a shout! Without providing any personal information our lovely volunteers are fab at any billing issues or explaining any of your calculations/charges so please reach out if you need to. Anything more specific we'll be happy to take a look at your account again for you 😊
    Afternoon.
    Thank you for your reply.
    I received the electricity statement yesterday. Everything is fine and the figures for both services agree with my spreadsheet.
    Kind regards