Horrible customer service

Community Manager
    @Manny76 Anasa here 👋 This is great news! Thanks for the up date. Complex meters can take a little bit of time but we'll sort it for you. Let us know how you get on and how the whole process goes it would be good to hear how it all gets sorted for you. In the mean time if you need any updates we can check on this for you but it could be a few weeks yet before you hear anything from Nick 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Level 91
    Sorry for the radio silence. I managed to get through to a certain Nick (customer support) around two weeks ago. I am waiting to hear back from him, he said that it’s a complex meter matter and require a bit more time.

Yes, I don’t have any need for two meters let alone a two tier set up. I have asked him to remove the whole lot and replace with a single and simple meter.

You will probably need to have some adjustment to you internal wiring before the two electric meters are removed to be replaced by one. I think that if you do not take that step now you will find part of your home without power after the swap is carried out.

I would not rely upon the meter engineer doing this for you, it’s not their responsibility.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.