Mising vouchers

Level 1
    Hi I hope you can help as all other ways of getting in touch with your company are a joke I have waited 5 days for a response on what’s app after providing you with the information required. Tried calling your number advertised on the site and it cuts you off or just hangs up on you.
    It is now December the 17th I have only received one voucher from yourself for the cost of living. As I understand it I should have my 3rd by now. Is there any way you can send me a code to top up my cards as I am pre payment meters and money is extremely tight. I also have young children in the house that require heating and electricity.

kind regards guy forrest
  • 2 Replies

Level 91
    @Grf

customer services are extremely busy. Put your details in an email with prepayment vouchers missing in the subject line you’ll get a reply , hopefully with a degree of priority.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Community Team
    @Grf I’m so sorry to hear about the situation you’re in currently, especially with only receiving one voucher. Have you only recently contacted to say you’re living in the property by any chance?

I’m concerned about your situation and have flagged this up to the Community team so that this can be checked on as soon as possible in the morning, as we don’t want you going off supply with young children in the household especially.

If you’re off supply currently, please do call our emergency out of hours number on 0808 501 5088. General phone lines won’t be open again until 9am Monday, so if you need to, you can call this number anytime before then should your electric fall below 50p and you’re unable to top up for any reason.
    Last edited by PeterT_EONNext; 18-12-22 at 01:45. Reason: Added context
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here