Topping up

Level 1
    I topped up my account £10 last night and it’s still not been credited to my account. I have screenshots to show the top up. But the UTRN number isn’t there. It shouldn’t matter if it’s the weekend for topping up it should go straight on. The email reads it will be updated in a couple of days. That’s no good to someone who’s now got under £2 on the meter. I am not using my emergency when i don’t have too. That money should have been put on straight away. No one is replying to emails or my WhatsApp messages.
  • 2 Replies

Community Team
    Hi @Chantelly87

I'm sorry to hear that your top up hasn't yet reached your meter 😔

Over the weekend, maintenance is carried out on Smart Pay As You Go which means some payments won't always go through right away. Non-disconnection periods are activated on your Smart Meter so even if your credit runs out, over the weekends (4pm from Friday until 10am on Monday) the meters won't disconnect.

Have you received an email confirming you payment has been made? If so, the payment should be applied to your meter by tomorrow morning if it hasn't reached your meter just yet.
    Last edited by PeterT_EONNext; 11-12-22 at 12:55.
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here
    Level 1
    @PeterT_EONNext I put another £5 on and that went straight on. But I will be in touch first thing in the morning for it to be put on.