Has anyone rang citizens advice about not being able to contact EON?

Level 91
    @smalls

OFGEM will reject you submission because it's the Energy Ombudsman that you should go to. But they will reject it too, if you've not gone through the complaint procedure.
    Current Eon Next and EDF customer, ex Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.
    Community Manager
    Hello @smalls I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting, we're still a lot busier than usual as you know and working as fast as we can to get to all of our customers, emails can take up to 14 days I'm afraid, if it's an emergency messages are picked up straight away as priority. Is there something that we can help you with via the Community? or is it account specific? Just for your peace of mind our complaints process is fit for purpose and you can raise a complaint with us any time about our customer service, we're also happy to take on any feedback to improve customer service. You can try giving us a call our offices are open 9 - 5 Monday - Friday and early morning is a less busier time 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣

Community Manager
    Hello @smalls I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting, we're still a lot busier than usual as you know and working as fast as we can to get to all of our customers, emails can take up to 14 days I'm afraid, if it's an emergency messages are picked up straight away as priority. Is there something that we can help you with via the Community? or is it account specific? Just for your peace of mind our complaints process is fit for purpose and you can raise a complaint with us any time about our customer service, we're also happy to take on any feedback to improve customer service. You can try giving us a call our offices are open 9 - 5 Monday - Friday and early morning is a less busier time 😊
    Community Manager
    Level 5
    @smalls I had the exact same issue with Gas and electric. I informed Eon that i needed a meter connection back in March. The gas was fitted in August (so it took 5 months and A LOT OF PHONE CALLS/EMAILS AND CRYING!). We still don't have the electricity meter which we need, I have put a complaint in and waited 8 weeks but not one call or email from email about this so i have now gone to the energy ombudsman. Unfortunately, I dont have any advise as such apart from to put a formal complaint in and then you will be able to take it further. At the moment im not actually sure if the energy ombudsman will be able to help in any way, i dont want compensation or anything like that, i just want a electricity meter that works!!!!

I will update if i get anywhere and would be interested to seer how you get on, good luck!