What kind of smart meter is this?

Level 78
    The easiest way to use the Hildebrand Bright app to get real-time data is by having a Hildebrand Glow IHD or Glow Stick paired up to both the app and meters via the CAD functionality.

Failing that, Hildebrand Bright might be able to do some tricks to get something out of the meters, but not until the Comms Hub is firmware updated due to the pesky Trilliant bugs.

S2 versions of the Glow Stick are coming soon!
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Level 91
    @theunknowntech

You took the words right out of my mouth 😂
    I'm an Eon Next dual fuel customer with no particular expertise but have some time on my hands that I am using to try and help out a bit.
    Community Team
    @dazzlr I am sorry I have only just picked this up! - I do understand the frustrations with the IHD. I am really sorry that on this occassion the Ivie Bud is not compatible 😶.

There is a big back log within the company at the moment, and there is a big waiting list for answers. I did submit this to our metering team on the 05.09.2022 but I haven't not had a response yet. In the meantime we need to gain accurate reads from you.

I will let you know as soon as I get an update!
    Last edited by Han_EONNext; 05-10-22 at 10:39.
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈