Account balance changes after moving home and leaving

Level 1
    Hi,

We moved house back in April this year. Our tenancy ended in May, and we told EonNext all this information (both via email and on call).

Still to this day, I am getting account balance emails (Some now say account is in credit but it was originally saying I owed balance). So I phoned EonNext up, who cleared both accounts up, and stated that both gas & electric accounts would be closed.
    This was 2 months ago, and I am still getting monthly account balance emails, and the balance says they are not at £0.00 (Which they were after clearing up via phonecall to EonNext).

Anyone else had issues with moving out/leaving Eon Next? Or any advice on the best way to just get this situation resolved. (EonNext is no longer our energy supplier, getting emailed monthly is not fun, especially when the account balance isn't staying at £0.00 despite us no longer being with them)
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Team
    Best Answer
    Hiii!
    Uh-huh! it sounds like your account has not been closed down properly. I have had a little look for you and those emails should be no more!

contact us
    if you have anymore issues 😊
    🌍 Striving for a bigger, better and sustainable world!

There are lots of new ways to contact us! If you do need us please
    👉get in touch👈

Thinking about replacing your boiler? You can find out more about our boiler solutions 👉 HERE 👈