Smart Meter using old tariff

Level 1
    Hi,
    Like many others, my Direct Debit doubled recently when my fixed tariff came to an end.
    My new tariff began last month but my Smart Meter isn't reflecting this change and still shows the old numbers, making it very difficult to keep track of what I'm using.
    For example, last month's usage for both gas and electric was showing as £60 on the meter, which is what I would have expected to see before my charges doubled, but my Direct Debit is a whopping £183.
    I obvs don't want to go over the £183 and face even more costs but I can't see a true reflection of what I'm now actually using, just what it would have cost if I was on the old tariff - depressing to be reminded of what I was paying only recently, but mostly I need to see what I'm actually spending - I hope this makes some sense!
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    Hi @Redtinks Anasa here! 👋 welcome to the Community! Don't worry it totally makes sense! I've done some updates for you, it should take 24 hours to complete and you should all be up to date! any issues please let us know 🙂
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣