Monitor and meter problems

Level 1
    I have contacted you on several occasions and the issue still has not been resolved. You leave me with no other choice but to switch to another supplier. The monitor that was placed in my flat has not been working since April 2022 and there is a problem with the smart meter it's not showing the night reading. I have emailed photos of the problems and still no response.
    could you please send an engineer to check the meter and do a reading so I can pay my outstanding bill and move to another supplier.
    thank you
  • 1 Reply

Community Team
    Hi @Yuksel20 Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been in contact with customer services and your issue hasn't been resolved yet. Have they told you what the issue is with your In Home Display and if this has been escalated to the Smart Team?

Whilst this isn't a customer service platform, we can still look to advise you on what may be best to do in relation to you meter 🙂

Would you be able to post a picture here of your meter? Once we can see this, we can advise you on how to take both the day and the night reading, as the way to bring these up varies depending on which model of Smart Meter you have.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here