Smart appt gone wrong

Level 1
    Proving impossible to get this sorted . The chat people say they will look into it and get back to me and don't. The phone people say they will ring me back and don't. The email people arranged me an engineers visit but was cancelled by the chat people who said they were dealing with it and would talk to technical.
    impossible to get resolved .
    I need my smart meter to tell me what I am using .
    Can anyone help ?
    Thankyou
    Ken wooffindin
  • 2 Replies

Level 78
    Hiya!

You're in the right place. I've got a friendly @PeterT_EONNext who is willing to give it a go, if that's OK with you? He doesn't trample on any other teams so this shouldn't mess anything up. Hang in there for a bit and I'll summon him for you.
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Community Team
    Hi @Kenwoof

I'm sorry to hear that you've not had much in relation to answers about what's happening with your Smart Meter 😔

I've had a look at your account and I can confirm that on 30th May, our Smart Team has started the process of setting up your meter correctly on your account so that we can communicate with the meter and take your readings remotely. This was working previously and seems to have dropped off within the last couple of months, but this will be fixed very soon.

Once this process has completed (it should take no longer than 8 weeks, hopefully sooner) we'll then be able to send any necessary updates to your in home display so that you can monitor your usage.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here