Gas not being read or updated by EonNext

Level 8
    @PeterT_EONNext

Hi Peter, since you tried to sort this issue with my gas readings, I can now confirm that on the 8th and the 15th of the month electric readings are being taken automatically, unfortunately GAS is not being taken at all. Is it possible for you to get both gas and electric to be taken on the same day each month, maybe the 15th. Otherwise I'm back to square one having to take manual gas readings again.

Thank, Angus.
    Community Team
    Hi @mtbgus

I'm sorry to see the gas reading didn't come through to us automatically. I've taken one manually again for this month on the 8th (I'll keep your reading date as the 8th for both as changing the electricity as well as the gas may mess up a couple of things)

When we last spoke, I sent an update to ask the DCC to forward us on a reading for both gas and electricity on the 8th of each month - this message I sent when checking today failed when I last attempted this. I've sent this again and will keep an eye on it to make sure this goes through, if it doesn't I will get someone from our Smart Metering Team on it for you.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here