Warm home discount still not received tired of excuses on the phone

Level 1
    I am trying to get soone from Eon to respond and tell me why I did not get my wrm home discount for 20/21

@
    Beki_EONNext
    I have yet had a reply from any one about my warm home discount for 2021/22 and I applied in Oct 2021 and sent in my ESA copies several times. I got a mass email from eon on the 9th of march asking for the proof again. This is the heading of the email and why haven't I gotten it? I sent it all in again and even call and confirmed that it was received. Still never recieved my warm home discount for 2021/22 though I applied in Oct2021 and recieved a confirmation fom eon that they got my application.

Please send us proof of your benefits for your Warm Home Discount

Warm Home Discount<whd@eonnext.com>
    9/3/2022 20:12

To undisclosed-recipients:; Blind Copy BabXXXXX@virginmedia.com
  • 1 Reply

• Best Answer

Community Manager
    Best Answer
    @babtini Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to hear that you've not had a reply about your Warm home discount, I can see that there is still a complaint open about this on your account, I've contacted your complaint handler to let them know that you'd like an update -I'm sorry we cant help you any further with this on the Community but we are looking into this for you 🙂
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣