Since EON moved me to EON NEXT

Level 1
    Everytime they mess with something

After being abruptly being moved from 3 monthly billing to EON next monthly more problems
    I have two properties when i added the 2nd years ago they made a mess and eventually ended up with one account two separate itemised bills and one total to pay

Worked great for years now with their wisdom they migrated me to EON next i can only
    see one account where has the other one gone am i missing something
    Get email when this account is due nothing on other

Have they ever heard if its not broken dont fix it
    Last edited by Mart; 20-03-22 at 15:47.
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    @Mart Anasa here one of the community co-ordinators 👋 if you get in touch with us via Facebook, twitter or instagram by phone or email whichever is easier for you we can get the accounts put together again for you, there use to be an option to add another account number via your online account so you could try giving that a go if you've not done so already if not get in touch we can get it sorted for you, I know that change is not always good or welcomed but all EON Energy accounts will need to be migrated over to EON Next eventually and somethings don't always go as smoothly as we'd like but we can sort it 😊
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣