IHD not working - dual fuel

Level 1
    Hi,
    I had new gas and electricity meters fitted mid-February 2022 with an in-house display, IHD.
    The IHD did not work for the Eon technician at the time of installation, but he told me it would be operational after 24-48 hours.
    The electricity reading worked for about 1 hour the following day, but since then neither gas nor electricity data has been visible on the display.
    I've turned the IHD off and switched back on next to the meters outside, but nothing.
    I have switched rooms, but nothing.

Please advise what the next course of action is.
    Thanks
  • 1 Reply

Level 78
    Hi @PLewis !

I'm the masterful evil genius forum volunteer who goes by the alias theunknowntech. How may I be of service today?

I think I can help with diagnosing this one, but I could do with seeing photos of your meters and what the screen of your IHD is showing please along with a photo showing the entire IHD. Ideally, please post as many photos of all of them as you can - feel free to reply a few times if you need to.

The options I can recommend will depend on what the photos show, so I could definitely use them.

Thanks!
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!