Electric medical equipment

View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hello all this is my first post, does anybody know if you have medical equipment that needs constant electric can you get help with payment and can you still get help for insulation on the outside of your house, as I’m fed by machine, and also have a big medical fridge which keeps my feed refrigerated, but with being not able to eat or drink no more then 500 ml a day I can’t even have hot drinks to help myself warm up so wondered if I could get help like people on oxygen do, be grateful for any advice going
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Level 78
    Best Answer
    Hiya! You've reached theunknowntech taking over the world hotline! How may I assist you today? :)

There are indeed ways to do this. The Priority Services Register is definitely one of them and it sounds like you qualify. https://www.eonnext.com/policies/extra-help has some extra details. There's quite a few facilities on offer and I'm just thinking about which ones would help you out, based on what you've described. It's free and confidential. Anything on the PSR will never be used for any other purpose. Here's some examples of the features I can recommend for you. All PSR services are completely free of charge and you'll never be asked to contribute towards them.

I definitely think that the priority power cut assistance facility will serve you very well. If you're OK with E.On Next sharing your PSR registration with trusted partners like your Distribution Network Operator (you have the option to opt-in or opt-out anytime), this facility becomes even more powerful.

The idea of this one is that you can get advance notice of planned power cuts so you can be prepared for them. It also means that if the power goes down unexpectedly, you'll be one of the first to receive emergency assistance during the outage. This may include giving you an emergency generator to keep your equipment powered up until the supply can be restored, free of charge.

You can also set up what me and my friend Blastoise186 like to call an "Engineer Password". This lets you set a password on the PSR that all visitors attending on E.On's behalf must provide to help prove they're legitimate - and this is on top of the usual measures like ID Cards. You can pick any password of your choice and change it later.

The secondary contact facility might also be useful, especially if you'd like someone else to help you manage the account.

There's also some of the default features that apply to everyone on PSR. I always forget what they are, but customer service can discuss these with you. If you'd like to go ahead, customer service can talk through everything with you and get your registration sorted out. It should only take maybe 30 minutes or so at most.

I will also do some research in case there's anything else I can recommend. Please allow me a few days as I'll also need to chat with Blastoise186. He's on PSR himself and is a bit of an expert about it.

If you need a hand with anything else, we'll be here.

Thanks!
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Community Team
    Hiya @Dawnydaffodil 👋

I know it's been some time since your last post but I just wanted to say welcome to the E.ON Next Community and it's lovely to have you here! 💜
    I can see @theunknowntech has provided lots of helpful info about this 🙌

If you still have any further questions, @Connor_EONNext has done a really great post recently on PSR which may also help. You can view more info here

Any way we can help, we will 😊
    Knowledge is power, community is strength, and positive attitude is everything 💜