no electricity reading on smart meter for 44 days

Level 1
    Thank you so much Pete - does that mean my electricity info will start showing on the in-home display unit again soon? That's not so important, as long as the readings are being received by yourselves. One more thing (sorry!), how will I know you have received the readings? Do I just login to my account to check it that way? Thanks again for all your help on this
    Hi Pete, I've just checked my account and there are no recent meter readings showing. I presume they would show for the 9th if they had been received?
    Community Team
    Hi @Annie

It looks like we've lost communication with your electricity meter at the moment - your gas meter seems to be fine, so the communications hub within your electricity meter is working, we're just having some trouble sending and receiving information to/from your electricity meter.

I've reported this to our Smart Team - it can take up to 90 days at the moment for this type of issue to be fixed, so in the meantime, please continue to provide manual meter readings for your electricity.

Pete 😊
    Cool 😎 Calm 😌 Collected 🙌 - Here to help, or just for a chat if you like!

Do you agree with a comment? Give the member a 👍
    Got the right answer to a query? Click 'Best Answer' ✅
    Can't find any help using the Search function or by scrolling through our Community? 🤔 Ask a question by starting a new thread in a sub-forum here!
    Find all the ways to get in touch with E.ON Next here