Poor service on £400 per month since Nov 2019

Level 1
    I love by myself in a 2 bed flat. It turns out my meter has been broken since I moved in November 2019. Luckily I took a picture of the meter the day after I moved.

My estimated bill rose to over £400, ridiculous!

I raised a complaint in October after my meter was changed. I have been chasing for a number of weeks now, each time told that it will be sorted by next week.

Today I called again and was relayed a message that i should be called at 4. At 4pm the lines close as I found, so clearly I'm being messed around.

I'm have been spoken to by a Michael who seems good at what he does.......he I formed me that I should be receiving a substantial rebate and he was going to let me know how much this week, hence the chasing.

I cannot believe such an over estimation for a 2 bed single occupancy flat! They have even sent engineers to look at the old meter, it was me who noticed that it broken! I'm not.an engineer and I thought it would have been noted be EON.

I also cannot believe how long its taking to get my rebate.

I lost my job and need the rebate to pay for Xmas for.my kids etc.

I am so frustrated with the lack of customer service and common sense too, £400 per month for my 10 year old flat is wey too much and they are not being honest about the rebate either
  • 2 Replies

• Best Answer

Best Answer
    @theunknowntech Thank you for your tags and your comment to bump this up.

@JamesCooper700 I can see that you have had a faulty meter re-bill done and a refund has been requested and paid to you. I am really glad that this has been sorted out for you and hope that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas.

If you have any questions or just need some friendly advice in regards to your energy account, please pop me a message and I'll be more than happy to help.

Sending positive energy to you,
    Beki
    Last edited by Beki; 23-12-21 at 12:17. Reason: More information
    Level 78
    Hi,

It looks like this thread got missed and I'm not really able to help solve this as a forum volunteer. The fact I've replied should nudge this thread back to the top of the board for better visibility by a moderator. I'll see if I can get someone's attention but as mentions don't really work, it's a bit tricky.

Then again... Should I use my sekrit weapon and chuck a few tags on this thread...
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!