September 2024 Highlights

Community Team
    Hey Community

Well that's September wrapped up and we move into October, this year is flying by 🛸

Autumn seem's to be many peoples favorite time of year, we have @Poppy_EONNext and if you dont know already @DebF_EONNext and @HelenaP_EONNext both love Halloween but more on that to come.

There's something about the Great River Ouse in Bedford, especially during the colder nights, well maybe just for us locals 😉

On to September, been a very busy month for us all. There's been lots of great content so lets get into it 😊

EON Next Charis Winter Warmth Bundle 🔥It's getting colder, my heating went on today 🤔 Can Charis help? Our very own leader @Anasa_EONNext getting stuck in with some content on what options are out there for this Winter - Eon Next Charis Winter Warmth Bundle

Buy an EV Charger plus tariff and earn 8,000 free miles ⚡A little incentive currently running, having an EV with Charger at home will make life easier in my opinion - Check out the post, if it's something you might be interested in 8000 free miles, when you buy an EV Charger

Price Cap October 2024
    💰I know this was mentioned on our previous highlights and is a hot topic at the moment, it's important we reiterate certain posts etc - Check out the post from @DebF_EONNext October 2024 Price Cap

Prepay and PAYG session
    📌
    Our @Connor_EONNext is looking at ways to drive engagement between the Community and our members. There are plans to organise a get together to see how we can help people. Check out his post - PP and SPAYG session pop a comment if you might be interested in this.

Lets Talk Baking
    🍰
    Who doesn't love cake? or pastry... did I mention cake? 🍰 It would be difficult for me to choose my favorite here 😅 Check out Lets talk Baking from @Connor_EONNext - feel free to share your recipes like some of our members.

Autumn 🍂Autumn seems to be a popular time here with the team on the Community, as long as it's not always raining I'm happy. Check out the post from @Indyk_EONNext where we discuss Fall - Fall Is Upon Us

Our Members 🙌
    In September we welcomed around 275 New Members on our Community WM Thread! From today we have retained 243 of the New Members (Spam accounts removed over time) and 24 New Members posted on the Community 🤝 Thank you for taking the time to come and find us, whether that's a referral from our customer service teams or you've searched for a question and we have appeared, it's great to have you.

We like to welcome our new members here Welcome to the Community

I want to take this time to thank you all, especially the ones who give up a lot of their free time to help people with questions and engage on a regular basis, keep doing what your doing, everyone on the Community Team really appreciates the work & effort you all give.

Did you know we have our very own Alan Titchmarsh within the Community? Say hello to @Tommysgirl - Check you this thread How to get the garden ready for Winter

Well that's it from me, another great month, we've been very busy however that's the way we like it.

Goodbye to one of our own
    We don't like Goodbye's on the Community, especially when it's one of the team. I'd like to take this time to firstly say thank you for everything and good luck in your new venture

@EmmaN_EONNext We will miss you and your humour, all the best 🤗

October...Here we go

Last edited by Lee_EONNext; 8 Hours Ago at 12:41.
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    📣