I am an new owner- home move

Hello,
    I am a new owner and please register my name on the property and remove Castle Estate Agents.
    The account number on the letter received on 20th September 2024
    My name is Mrs Nang Leng
    thank you.
    Nang
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 2 Days Ago at 11:31.
  • 2 Replies

Level 80
    Good evening @nang ,

Please be advised that this is a public forum and you just leaked your address and other personal info to the internet. I've asked for your post to be edited for your safety.

This request can't be done via the forum either - please call customer service in the morning for this one.

Thank you
    Just another guy passing by... The unknown tech way...
    Pete is an IHD Tariff Update Robot! 🤖 Anasa is a Giant Enemy Robot Spider 🕷 🤖 Hannah is neither! Need Customer service? click here! Replacement IHD Guide? Here it is!
    Community Manager
    Hello Nang!

Welcome to the Community! I hope that your new move is going as well as can be! I've updated your post so your data is safe. Although move house can be a little stressful It's nice and easy to get the ball rolling here is the link which is all you need to get you set up Moving home - Made simple 😀
    'The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members’

Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over here!📣