Retrieving older energy usage data

Level 11
    Does anyone know how I can access my daily energy data from the past month? Unfortunately, due to having lost the connection from my Smart meters to the DCC for a week or so in August, the data is not available in the E.On Next app or the Bright app.

In addition, I had been saving the data daily in a spreadsheet which was saved to my Microsoft OneDrive account, however for some reason, on 7th September a number of files in my OneDrive account were overwritten by the files that were there on 17th August. As a result I have lost the figures from 18th August to 26th August.

I know the meter stores the last 13 months of data, but is there any way to access it?
  • 1 Reply

Level 92
    @solidbond

Once your meters restore connectivity, any outstanding data will be pulled by the DCC and in theory your Bright app should repopulate when the data is available.
    Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. I DON'T work for or on behalf of EON.Next, but am willing to try and help if I can. Not on mains gas, mobile network or mains drainage. House heated almost entirely by baby dragons.