EON Next Smart Meter working success rate

Community Team

Did you know... 🤔

E.ON Next has a 93.7% success rate for meters working in smart mode. That puts us among the best suppliers in the UK!! 🏆

Ofgem released some information on this via their website - here is the link from Ofgem - Ofgem Announcement

I know as part of the Community we often here more about the smart meters that are not working but it's a great peace of mind to know that a large percentage are working as they should!

Why does this matter?

Well, smart meters aren't just about hitting installation targets, they're about helping people save money 💰 and reduce emissions 🌍

Our dedicated Smart Health Teams have been working hard to make sure every meter we install actually delivers those benefits.

We'd love to know about your smart journey! Especially the ones that have gone well! To help others that maybe on the fence with having smart! Even if you did have issues and got them fixed it would be great to share!
    Last edited by Anasa_EONNext; 10 Minutes Ago at 09:09.
    Did you know that we're open 24/7 across our Social Media Channels? There are lots of ways to contact us over
    here!
    đź“Ł
  • 1 Reply

Level 91
    @Lee_EONNext

i’m not sure whether this data squares up with that released by DENZ recently, but the source of the information in both cases must be the energy companies themselves. So why can’t Eon Next release even more information, particularly on how long meters have not been operating correctly.

and while 93.7% is good in comparison to other suppliers, few would regard it as good if related to broadband or mobile services.

in the manner of school reports, could do better might be appropriate.
    Current Eon Next customer, ex EDF, Zog and Symbio. Don't think dual fuel saves money and don't like smart meters. Chronologically Gifted. If I offend let me know by private message, but I’ll continue to express my opinions nonetheless.